Welcome to the latest edition of the Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic Newsletter!
We are pleased to announce that Cindy has returned from maternity leave and is now working Monday and Thursday afternoons. However, we have said goodbye to Elaine Simpson (sports massage therapist) who is moving on to pastures new. She will be missed!
We stock a wide range of supplements at the Clinic. For more information about their uses and benefits, we have put together a short guide. Please read on…
- Cindy, Tim and Rebecca were delighted to visit Zoe’s Place on 29th September to present a cheque for the monies raised by a sponsored skydive by Tim and Rebecca, and a donation from the clinic.
- It was lovely to meet new people, and see some familiar faces, at the Kenilworth Festival Party in the Park. Once again we were lucky with the weather.
- Pete and Rebecca attended the British Motor Cross Championship to work with the Suzuki Team, including Graham Irwin. Congratulations to Graham who came second overall.
- A new season has begun for Coventry Blaze Ice Hockey Team which will keep Pete busy once again as their official Chiropractor, here’s to a successful season!
- In November Pete and Cindy will be touring with the WWE wrestlers for the 9th year as their official chiropractors.
For photos and regular updates on our busy team, why not like our Facebook page?
Peter Townsend, Cindy Townsend, Timothy Jacob and Rebecca Shield
If you’re not sure if your problem is one that a Podiatrist can treat, why not book in for a Free Foot Health Check?
We can give you a brief assessment and advise on the best course of action to take, whether that be with us or a fellow Health Professional. If it is something we can help with, we will then book you in for your Initial Consultation where we can undertake a more thorough examination and treat the problem concerned.
Dare we mention Christmas? We offer Gift Vouchers and Gift Packs (containing Foot File, Simply Feet Foot Cream and either Gel socks or Gelicity Foot Soak). Please ask at Reception for details.
This month’s blog has some great before and after pictures. Fungal nails are one of the most common problems we see at the clinic. Sometimes the nail is not infected, but has just been knocked, or has come loose. If it does have and infection though, there are some simple and effective ways to treat this unsightly condition Read more here…
Kate Harrison, Leigh Hudson & Kate Gorton
Yvette Giles, Acupuncture
2 Treatments for £50, normally £74
Offer ends 21st October 2014 (please quote KCC newsletter at time of booking)
To find out more about the challenges facing our bodies at this time of year, please read on..
Paul Monaghan, Hypnotherapy
Andrea Ramus, Sports Massage
Sports and Remedial Massage can help with:
- Pre-event preparation and post-event recovery
- Rehabilitation from injury or post-operation
- Improving postural problems
- Reduction of general aches, pains and muscle soreness
- Alleviation of stress, tension and fatigue
- Preventing recurrence of injuries
Andrea is at Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic on a Thursday afternoon/evening and early Friday morning until 2pm. To book an appointment, please call Andrea direct on 07766 117026.
To all Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic clients: The clinic is now part of an Affiliate Programme with Simply Feet, suppliers of a huge range of orthotic footwear, specialist socks and foot care products. Quote code XQ9B3290 to receive 10% off all orders and free p&p for orders over £40. Check out the website at simplyfeet.co.uk or pick up a catalogue from the clinic.