A very warm welcome to our latest e-newsletter from Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic.
The team on the Front Desk – Carolyn, Jackie, Sue and Jen are available at the end of the phone to welcome you to the Clinic. Just call 01926 865 985 or email us with your enquiry.
It has been another busy month for the Chiropractors. Tim and Rebecca completed their charity skydive, many thanks to everyone who sponsored them. The proceeds were donated to Zoe’s Place, the baby hospice in Coventry. Over £1000 was raised from the event which is a fantastic target to have reached, thank you once again for your generous giving!
- As some of you know the whole KCC team took part in both the Kenilworth Lions Show and the Peace Festival in Leamington last month. It was such a lovely sunny weekend, thank you to anyone that came and said hi!
- Tim has been busy organising his advanced qualifications in becoming a Chiropractic Extremities Specialist (CCEAP)
- Rebecca has been working on her post graduate course with the College of Chiropractors in achieving her Licentiate of the Royal College of Chiropractors (LRCC) which involves a combination of further Chiropractic learning.
- Cindy is excited to return to work part time at the beginning of July.
We are pleased to welcome podiatrist Leigh Hudson to the team. He joins Kate Harrison and Kate Gorton who between them now offer appointments Monday – Friday and 1 Saturday per month. As well as providing routine foot care, Leigh has a specialist interest in treating bio-mechanical problems and sports injuries. Contact reception to book a consultation.
Summer Offer: Receive a free Gelicity Foot Spa Gift Pack with all new consultations booked in July and August (whilst stocks last)
This month we are talking about heel pain…
Particularly that pain you get first thing in the morning. You go to get out of bed, put your foot to the floor, and OUCH! This is the classic sign of a condition called ‘Plantar fasciitis’. Kate Harrison recently attended a multi-disciplinary seminar devoted to the subject and now has a greater range of techniques to treat this debilitating condition. Read more here.
Yvette Giles, Acupuncture
4 Treatment Package £110.00, normally £161.00
Offer ends 23rd August 2014 (offer applies to new patients only)
To find out what acupuncture treatment can help with, please read on…
To book your treatment package call Yvette on 07762 311074 or email Yvette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Monaghan, Hypnotherapy
Your mind is like a computer, with its own software that organises your thinking and responses. If you have a behaviour that you really want to change, it’s just a matter of conditioning or re-programming. Indeed, many problems can stem from negative programmes still running in the unconscious. Please continue to read more.
Andrea Ramus, Sports Massage
Sports and Remedial Massage can help with:
- Pre-event preparation and post-event recovery
- Rehabilitation from injury or post-operation
- Improving postural problems
- Reduction of general aches, pains and muscle soreness
- Alleviation of stress, tension and fatigue
- Preventing recurrence of injuries
Andrea is at Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic on a Thursday afternoon/evening and early Friday morning until 2pm. To book an appointment, please call Andrea direct on 07766 117026.
To all Kenilworth Chiropractic Clinic clients: The clinic is now part of an Affiliate Programme with Simply Feet, suppliers of a huge range of orthotic footwear, specialist socks and foot care products. Quote code XQ9B3290 to receive 10% off all orders and free p&p for orders over £40. Check out the website at simplyfeet.co.uk or pick up a catalogue from the clinic.